■ Surface Preparation
1.Smooth the surface to form a uniform and level surface.
2.Patch the crack or void with putty.
3.Material must be stirred thoroughly before use.
4.Prior to application on joint and corner.
5.Totally apply by roller.
1.After the surface is ready, one coat of AC primer has to be applied before applying
C-168. The coverage of AC primer : 0.2 kg/㎡
2.20kg/pail, thickness of 0.2mm per applying area of 55 ㎡, coverage 0.35 kg/㎡;
thickness of 0.3mm per applying area of 40 ㎡, coverage 0.5 kg/㎡. The proper
recommendations are 0.5 kg/㎡.
3.Do not apply more than 0.5 kg /㎡ of coverage per coat against sagging.
4.The residue of C-168 should be stored tightly and used up as soon as possible.
1. Patch the crack or void with putty.
2. Do not apply if the temperature is below 10℃ or rain is imminent.
3. Reserve dry time 1-2hrs for application intervals to allow it of more perfect.
4. Clean materials remained on tools and skin with water before drying.
5. Store in dry and cool place to avoid direct exposure to moisture.
| Specific gravity
||1.6 ± 0.10
|| 10000 cps／25℃
| Tack free time
||15 ～ 20min／25℃
| Curing time
||1 ～ 2 hrs／25℃
|| 3 ～ 5 days／25℃
(0.2mm thickness per coat)
(0.3mm thickness two coat)
||Roller or Brush
20kg/pail (Plastic Bucket)
(white、Rose white、lily white、evening glow、light green、light blue、pale blue、
It should be stored in sealed containers, cool and dry place. Do not expose directly to
sunlight. The shelf time is 12 months.