1. Scrape or remove loose substrate and roughs.
2. Rest of AC surface or stone should be removed.
3. Remove all dust or dirt possibly.
4. Surface must be free of grease and oils.
Top Coat Application:
1. Clean-up the tools of roller and brush before application.
2. Stir EW-604 thoroughly before application, then mix EW-601B with mixing ratio
A:B=4:1 to apply the coat.
3. Apply to cracks, corners, and joints by brush first.
4.Totally application by roller.
5.Water-based Epoxy Coating 12.5kg/set, every coat coverage is 0.25kg/㎡,two
layers applications are recommended.
6.Use up the material as soon as possible after mixing A with B.
1. Do not apply when temperature is below 10℃ or the relative humidity is above 85%.
2. The application time between each layer should be 2～3 hours (drying time), for
3. Clean up tools and skin with water before drying.
4. The unused materials should be stored in cooland dry places, and sealed tightly.
| Pot life
|| 30 minutes／25℃
|Interval of application
|| 2-3 hrs／25℃
| Full cure
|| 7 days／25℃
|Solid content (%)
||0.25 kg／㎡(One layer)
(recommended not to add)
| Installation Temp
15℃ ～ 35℃
|| Roller or brush
Top coating A / EW-604 10kg/pail
Top coating B / EW-601B 2.5kg/pail
Mix ratio A：B = 4：1
Stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers and shelf life is 12 months.